- 1. Finished school at TCC
- 2. Got accepted to my dream school, SCAD
- 3. Received an unexpected scholarship to SCAD
- 4. Proposed to my girlfriend of 2 years.
- 5. Watched my little brother get married (and act as a groomsman/photographer)
- 6. Married my best friend (Check out her Tumblr here)
- 7. Went on the most amazing honeymoon to Vail, Colorado.
- 8. Made plans for a new office/work area in our apartment in order to start school well on my wife's birthday, September 13th.
In addition to all of these wonderful life-changes, I have been very busy filming and editing several Quinceañeras, Weddings, and Reunions...gotta make that money for school!
I wanted to post some photos that I shot and edited a couple of months ago. The following edits are of my brother D'mitri and his now bride, Mandy. All photos were taken in Woodward Park in midtown and downtown Tulsa, OK. All shots were captured in the early to late afternoon. Thank God that the subjects and my lovely assistant were troopers even at hour four of shooting.
All photos were shot with the Cannon 5D Mark II.
*In the Tulsa area and wanting some photos of your special day,
please contact me: Tony Willis [sonsoftheguardian @ gmail.com]